cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hsgsh

GildedPhoenix966
Honored Guest

META U R REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF🖕 I am so tired of having an insane amount of problems with this Quest 2. When I first made my second account on ma quest. Whenever I would click on my games to update them, THEY WOULD NOT. AND NOW all my 17+ rated games I can’t even play. BECAUSE I NEED PARENTAL PERMISSION!! So we have been having issues getting that taken care of. AND today when I logged onto my quest THE THING WOULDNT CONNECT TO THE GOD **bleep** INTERNET.!!! So I reset my router and the dumb@$$ thing still wouldn’t connect to the INTERNET

3 REPLIES 3

Tonberry_Qing
Retired Support

Hey @GildedPhoenix966. That's a lot to unpack, but I'm here to help in anyway I can. Let me ask you a couple of questions so I can see what troubleshooting steps to give to figure this all out.

Please let me know so I can help 

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Tonberry_Qing
Retired Support

Hey @GildedPhoenix966. Just checking in again to see if you were able to get your headset working again. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

DerrickOlley
Honored Guest

@GildedPhoenix966 wrote:

META U R REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF🖕 I am so tired of having an insane amount of problems with this Quest 2. When I first made my second account on ma quest. Whenever I would click on my games to update them, THEY WOULD NOT. AND NOW all my 17+ rated games I can’t even play. BECAUSE I NEED PARENTAL PERMISSION!! So we have been having issues getting that taken care of. AND today when I logged onto my quest THE THING WOULDNT CONNECT TO THE GOD **bleep** INTERNET.!!! So I reset my router and the dumb@$$ thing still wouldn’t connect to the INTERNET

I usually reboot the whole system 2 3 times and everything starts working for me often!
And then I am often busy in surgery plastic here practice and simple approaches often help))))