cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lone Echo 2 - ARE YOU KIDDING???

TheTonaZ
Expert Protege

i had a ridiculous problem... i moved the game from one drive to another (ofcourse using the built-in oculus feature) and i lost the savegames................. no words....... is there any kind soul that could zip his game files and share to me? I just took the automated tram ingame, so i suppose quite the beginning. but i do not want to start again all over.
Files are located in:
YOUR OCULUS SOFTWARE/GAME LIBRARY LOCATION > Software \ ready-at-dawn-lone-echo-2 \ _local \ saves \ slot1 

can anybody please zip all files and share them to me?

Thanks a lot for any help.

2 REPLIES 2

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

I wrote an answer in another thread. Note that we did mention in the other thread last week or earlier that moving or uninstalling the game will delete all savegames. There are no cloud saves in LE2.

I do agree that this does seem like work of amateurs, sadly. Moving the game never - ever - should delete the savegames. 

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

sford52
Heroic Explorer

@TheTonaZ- I know its weeks old, so its probably of little use to you now, but @RuneSR2 posted a link in a different thread to a zipfile of the completed game, its at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z56du6vcoi0vdyz/AABYNjjIbSgm9XgcMT_Dt98aa?dl=0

Perhaps this will help others who end up here because of this problem.  Thnx again for this zipfile  @RuneSR2 

ASUS ROG Strix GL702VS-AH73 17.3" Laptop.  I7-7700HQ, GTX1070, 12 GB DDR4 RAM, 500 EVO 970 GB SSD, VS 2017, Oculus rift, Windows 10 home