cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lone Echo and Echo Arena: Pricing and App Information

LilTrashPanda
Expert Protege
Hi everyone,

We’ve put together the following rundown regarding pricing for Lone Echo and Echo Arena, and are excited to share this with you today. Below, you can find an overview of how each app is priced and what each game includes, as well as timed promotions such as the Lone Echo pre-order and the Echo Arena Intel sponsorship.

Lone Echo: $39.99 USD / Pre-Order Price: $34.99 USD
  • If you have an Oculus account, Lone Echo will be available for you to play once you add it to your Oculus library.
  • The option to pre-order Lone Echo for $34.99 USD will be available until Lone Echo launches.
  • In Lone Echo, you can access Echo Arena through the game’s main menu. Purchasing Lone Echo will always give you access to Echo Arena at no extra cost.

Echo Arena: $19.99 USD / First 3 Months: FREE
  • If you have an Oculus account, Echo Arena will be available for you to play once you add it to your Oculus library.
  • Thanks to a sponsorship by Intel, Echo Arena will be completely free for all Oculus account holders to permanently add to their Oculus library for the first 3 months after launch (so make sure to get it during this time)! After those 3 months are up, it will cost $19.99 to add to your Oculus library. If you’ve already added Echo Arena to your Oculus library, you will not need to purchase it; you already own it!
    -    The exact date that this ends will be shared closer to the end of the 3-month sponsorship period.
  • Echo Arena does not include access to Lone Echo; you will need to purchase Lone Echo separately.

If you have any questions about what’s been posted above, please reply and let us know! 🙂
47 REPLIES 47

netshaman
Expert Protege
This game neesds a fix asap, because it is still crashing when trying to EVA from the ship, and i can't play it further.
And also , please make subtitles for players that don't understand english language, thanks.

mspecht592
Honored Guest
Hi everybody,
I also purchased via preorder and got the game at release date. 20 GB or so to dowanload.
At the beginning you have to solve the same training pacours as in Echo Arena. After that you find youself awaking in the Saturn mininig facility Kronos II. The immersion feeling is fantastic and this is the kind of game VR is made for. The first major goosebump experience is the Kronos bridge window doors opening and giving a breathtaking view over Saturn.

Kronos Captain Olivia Rhodes is the most realistic animated person I have seen in a game to this date. Very detailed.

The EVA missions are amazing and free floating in space over the rings of Saturn is an experience you will not forget.

The game has given very much lowe to detail. Especially EVA missions take a lot of computer power to calculate in max quality. I have a nvidia 1060 and I had to reduce graphics quality by one step to maintain fluid frame rate. A more powerful GPU will certainly perform better in HQ.

I support the statment: This is the BEST VR game yet. Period. I am very excited and looking forward to what will come in the future.

The only weak point I can name is the missing localization to German or French. A game like this deserves to be placed in the largest markets for computer games in a native language version. I think that would give even more atmosphere. Hopefully, Oculus/Ready at dawn will release a language pack with a future update.

Have fun!

Comic_Book_Guy
Superstar
@LilTrashPanda How bout a comment on the CTD with "low on memory" Windows warning / HMD freeze? I'm shocked no one from your team has made a comment. Come on guys! Kind of ridiculous.

YoLolo69
Trustee

mspecht592 said:
The only weak point I can name is the missing localization to German or French. A game like this deserves to be placed in the largest markets for computer games in a native language version. I think that would give even more atmosphere. Hopefully, Oculus/Ready at dawn will release a language pack with a future update.

I confirm, this is a weak point for sure, and a big one IMO. They know it will be a success from months ago, and localizations seems pretty obvious for such level of quality.
Edit : Oh and I'm adding I bought the game anyway even if I said previously I will not. But I didn't launch it yet, as I see patches coming, few bugs here and there, so I'm waiting a little (that's hard after all those positives comments!)

@LilTrashPanda How bout a comment on the CTD
with "low on memory" Windows warning / HMD freeze? I'm shocked no one
from your team has made a comment. Come on guys! Kind of ridiculous.

Try on Microsoft side. This is common to all executable launch from Windows : it's probably the swap file which is configured with a too small size manually. Try to set it "Managed by Windows" as a test, and be sure the HDD/SDD used for it is large enough. Mine is handled by Windows on my 16GB RAM machine and with a128MB SSD on C: with only the OS and all other stuffs on a HDD 1TB it choose to set it as 16GB for all drive. Never had any issue.

“Dreams feel real while we are in them, it's only when we wake up that we realize something was strange.” - Dom Cobb

"Be careful, if you are killed in real life you die in VR too." - TD_4242

I7 10700K,  RTX 3070, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, Oculus Rift CV1

LilTrashPanda
Expert Protege

@LilTrashPanda How bout a comment on the CTD with "low on memory" Windows warning / HMD freeze? I'm shocked no one from your team has made a comment. Come on guys! Kind of ridiculous.

Hi there! Apologies for the delay in response; we were hoping that our patch (v3.89) had resolved this issue but it appears it only resolved a few other crashes while the main ones remained. Many of the developers are very active in the community Discord, so I'd also recommend trying to catch us there; here's an invite URL: https://discord.gg/bnZVvkw

I've created a "Known Issues" stickied post that includes information about this crash/Out of Memory error as well as a few ways to troubleshoot/work around it. We'll be keeping this post updated as time goes on with any additional high-impact, widespread issues that may appear to help keep you all up-to-date.

The suggestion that YoLolo69 made above seems to have worked for some other players as a temporary work-around until we can get out an additional update to address the crashes/memory errors, but this is more advanced troubleshooting so you'd be making these changes at your own risk.

Hope this info helps!

iloctus
Honored Guest
Can anyone confirm if there is a subtitles option in the game? For The single player aspect of the game that is.

Thanks!

tribius
Explorer

iloctus said:

Can anyone confirm if there is a subtitles option in the game? For The single player aspect of the game that is.

Thanks!

No sub for now. I hope in a future patch

EliteSPA
Superstar
Hello @LilTrashPanda we want to do a tournament this weekend with a lot of people but we got a problem....the party option is not working yet.... any news when will be avaible?

Thanks
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz