cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menu in Climb doesn't work?

Nicholas1127
Honored Guest

Hi.  I installed Climb on my Oculus II.  Went through the tutorial then landed on the main menu home screen.  I can hover over all of the clickable areas/menus, but when I click nothing happens.  Can't do anything anywhere now.  Just menus and icons to click, but nothing goes anywhere.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

Frustrated new user

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We know how discouraging it can be to not be able to use your apps properly, so we'd love to help!

In order to gain some insight, could you answer the following:

1. When was this first noticed?
  2. Is this only with Climb, or other apps as well?
  3. Have you tried any troubleshooting? (Just to not repeat any steps taken already)

We're looking forward to your update! 🙂 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again! Just reaching out to see if you were still needing some help with your app issues. If so, please don't hesitate to reach back out anytime! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello! I'm having this problem now.
I didn't play for a long time but today when I tried to I couldn't select anything on the main menu.
Althogh the virtual controller was recognizing the buttons I pressed.
Tested in other games and it was normal.

Hi @Kaihou.Terapias! You may want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, then launch again and see if you're still having issues with the menu. Since this is isolated to The Climb, you can also reach out to their team for extra insight (the official site can be found here!). Maybe it's a bug within the app itself?

Through the darkness of futures past, the magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds: Fire... walk with me

Already tryed that. Also tryed to get help for them but no response until now. Anyways thanks for your attention.

I'm glad you were able to reach out to their team! Definitely share an update when you hear back, I'd love to see this get sorted out for you.

Through the darkness of futures past, the magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds: Fire... walk with me

Kaihou.Terapias
Explorer

They also don't know what to do to solve this problem. According to them this issue is unprecedented.