cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moss 2 How to Dash

drnebula
Explorer

It's been driving me nuts but I cannot figure out how to get Quill to dash in Moss 2.   What are the controller buttons and action to get this to happen??

12 REPLIES 12

CricketyCrick
Honored Guest

Press B until Moss holds up his sword and it gets fully energized--had a glowing dot at the tip  Then press the trigger (rt controller) then press B again. Make sure you are lined up the direction you want to dash. Hope this helps. 

I must be missing something as these instructions do not work for me

Hair_Burner
Honored Guest

Same problem. Any fix?

Nothing yet, still reading everything and hoping someone else will answer with better info

Exactly, hold B to activate, then the right trigger to dash - but be sure Quill has the right direction, or it can go very wrong. Took some time to get used to it, now it works almost every time 🙂

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Hold B on left or right controller or does it matter?

PrestonATL
Explorer

Is dash a skill you have to learn somewhere or just know how to do it correctly?

Hair_Burner
Honored Guest

I'm on Quest 2 PCVR and when I hold B I only get a sword swing. Quill will not hold sword in the air. Is this a skill that gets picked up along the way somewhere? (like when I was told that I could now make vines and bridges grow) Maybe I missed it. I'm in a level that requires "Dash" to finish. And I'm stuck here.

Once you defeat/pull the energy from the crystal in the greenhouse it will tell you that you now know how to dash. Had to restart once or twice on that level before I finally figured it out but well worth the effort. Once your standing in front of the crystal the statue of holding in the greenhouse and if I remember correctly you put the ball of energy you use like when you heal her and it will pull the energy/knowledge from the crystal. Good luck and hope this helps you.