The Walking Dead VR

michaelm9945
Sightseer
I recreated the Prison from the Walking Dead TV show to explore around

http://theriftarcade.com/downloads/prod ... g-dead-vr/
5 REPLIES 5

acarrilho
Explorer
Are you sure you can charge for this...?

EDIT: Oh, wait... you're the same guy that recreated "Moe's Tavern", so you obviously couldn't care less... well, good luck with that.
G3258 @4.4MHz GTX970 8GB RAM Windows 7 64

michaelm9945
Sightseer
Yeah, I can charge for them. As long as I don't use names, Faces or anything taken from the TV shows, then I can do what ever I want (Everything was designed by me)

Over 300 views and only 1 arrogant comment

cybereality
Grand Champion
@acarrilho: I understand your concern, but please try to be respectful of other members. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

acarrilho
Explorer
"cybereality" wrote:
@acarrilho: I understand your concern, but please try to be respectful of other members. Thanks.

I know nothing of this member except that he creates and charges for apps related to licensed shows, blatantly says they're "from the Walking Dead TV show" and "Moe's Tavern from the Simpsons", and then has the gall to say "as long as I don't use names". :lol: I'm not sure what's there to be respectful about. And the remark is ironic considering other conversations we had...

acarrilho
Explorer
"michaelm9945" wrote:
Yeah, I can charge for them. As long as I don't use names, Faces or anything taken from the TV shows, then I can do what ever I want (Everything was designed by me)

Over 300 views and only 1 arrogant comment

Just for that, I'm inclined to tell on you... 😉