cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried my hand at Kingspray tonight

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I saw that Kingspray updated with the patch that adds the left-handedness option, so I thought I'd give it a go. This is just a quick job on the tutorial wall, but I thought it was a novel experience to do some graffiti art.

7yoiuu2iy0af.jpg

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo
10 REPLIES 10

CrashFu
Consultant
Woah, dude.  That's some rad art.. and if it wasn't for the suspiciously perfect lighting and neatness of the bricks I totally would have thought I was looking at a photo of graffiti done on real brick.

Did you have any real-world experience in that medium, to draw from?
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

Apple_Hardcore
Honored Guest
Noice!

nalex66
MVP
MVP

CrashFu said:

Woah, dude.  That's some rad art.. and if it wasn't for the suspiciously perfect lighting and neatness of the bricks I totally would have thought I was looking at a photo of graffiti done on real brick.

Did you have any real-world experience in that medium, to draw from?

I draw and paint, but I've never done graffiti art before. Drawing something six feet tall right in front of you has some unique challenges, like getting proportion and perspective right, but it was fun. 

The game feels pretty authentic in terms of how the paint cans work, and visually it's very well done. 

phillyd023
Expert Protege
looks really good!!!!
I tried this game once but I got to my room and I was unable to select anything to start the game. I was able to pick up the records and bottles but that was it.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
You should be able to point with your right controller and click on "Tutorial" on the big screen in front of you. 

Gwiz84
Heroic Explorer
Nice work man!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thats awesome, you really like your skeletons! :smiley:

Kingspray is so impressive.

lukwtwz
Expert Protege
Neat. That definitely makes me reconsider the launch games bundle for Touch that includes Kingspray and four other titles, since up until now that was the one title I'd never want to play. Now it at least looks cool enough to install for myself or guests to play a couple of times. 

As early adopters, I guess we all knew VR was going to be the future of gaming, but wow, you guys really show what a big thing art will be, and it's happening like now!