VR Experiences
Share stories, reviews, and discuss all about VR Apps, Experiences, and Games. Creators welcome and encouraged!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Arcade Shooter Demo in Thread. Coming Soon

Hey all, we are proud to announce coming later this year is our Arcade shooter game, reminiscent of an old title called Time crisis you will shoot your way through multiple levels taking on end of level bosses along the way!.This game will be a compl...

tonsta31 by Heroic Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 1 kudos

Proze enlightenment, no sound

I have no sound in either my oculus purchase or my Steam version. I have the demo and have sound in that and every other game in my library. I've contacted them {developer} through email and their not much help other than blaming oculus, which is why...

Apex Construct Keep getting stuck

Hi, I haven't gotten far in the game because I keep getting stuck. Can't teleport or "glide" teleport. Then I have to start over. That is getting boring. The last place I ended up was by a "motorcyle" way up on the rocks. Well, I got up there, but ca...

audtoo by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creed: Rise to Glory (Review)

I'll start by saying that I only Pre-Ordered this game because I'm a huge fan of the original Rocky films, and I was dying to hang out with the man himself:Creed: Rise to Glory is a great game, and highly recommended if you are interested in heated c...

gogkctmnz0ua.jpg f6idodhiysxn.jpg w098ah04vmtk.jpg 7kqynt5xfo1k.jpg
Zenbane by MVP
  • 110 replies
  • 1 kudos

external power indicator.

Would it be possible to add an external power indicator (either an LED or icon) on the navigation bar? I have unknowingly unplugged while in VR and have no indication until the phone gets a low battery indication..

TerryH57 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stunt Kite Masters VR Giveaway!

Hi! I made this video of Stunt Kite Masters VR a week ago or so, and after it was already out of edit I got hold of a steam key for it.So thought I would try premiere on Youtube for the first time, and will give the steam key away in chat.So if you w...

rVRcloset by Heroic Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Robo Recall: First OH game with over 5K Reviews

Great news for one of my favorite titles,Robo Recall Becomes The First Game With Over 5000 Reviews On The Oculus Store This makes the game the most reviewed VR game on the Oculus marketplace and for good reasons. When you check the reviews and rating...

Zenbane by MVP
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Witching Tower (Review - Spoilers)

I recently completed this Hack n Slash Adventure title. It took roughly 4 hours, and I have to say that it was very enjoyable. For any of you who may be fans of using a "whip" in Virtual Reality, this game should be on your buy-list. Witching Tower r...

q1s7qxa00rot.jpg 4f6kawq2erjt.jpg 5nm8rsk9g1q0.jpg q324znibnuio.jpg

Games/Apps/Experiences for a 3 year old

As it is my son has taken a shining to my rift and loves using it.So he doesn't fully operate it, he sits on my lap then sticks it on his head and tells me what to launch.He currently likes Jurassic Park Blue, Invasion, Henry, roller coasters etcIs t...

Iphone Game "Ronaldo" is Back in the Store

Fans of original iPhone game "Ronaldo" would be extremely thrilled and excited to to hear the news that Ronaldo: Royal Edition is back in app store. Ronaldo: Royal Edition is a remastered version of the 2008 platform themed puzzle game. Ronaldo is on...

Medium Sculpture in Real Life

I made some sculptures in VR and then 3d printed them into real things. I paint them by hand after they are 3d printed.My name is Austin Lee and my website is www.austinlee.net

ng8k7g2jc034.jpg vdlsblmpbku9.jpg 9cl69sbsq9dv.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tower Defense and Settlers blended together - WIP

https://youtu.be/MKgsRVv2TK0Hi allAfter releasing a few games and learning a lot, I’m finally ready to build the game I wanted to start building but wasn’t skilled enough to do it at the beginning.I guess it’s a blend of Settlers and Tower Defence tw...

Pavlov

The "B" button in Pavlov seems to not eject clip but only to recenter my view. i have looked everywhere but cant seem to find someone with the same problem. Can anyone help me?

CantRapp by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

In Death " The Afterlife " Update 1.0

New update to In Death. It is now out of early access. Has a few bugs ( I got killed but my arrow killed someone *after* my death so I got a black screen and had to force quit ) but even with a 1070 the graphics look so much better and "darker and gl...

Digikid1 by Consultant
  • 128 replies
  • 1 kudos

BANANAMANA - Action/Adventure game [WIP]

Hi everyone! I'm finally ready to share a first dev-log video for my new game called Bananamana! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPZ7pcW2i44Bananamana is a procedurally generated action/adventure game and I can't wait to share more details with you so...

• 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Help, does anybody have the answer!

Hi everyone I have a mystery to solve. About 3 years ago I got Gear VR and downloaded an app to watch music videos. I can not for the life of me remember what the app was called and my daughter has been asking so she can watch Disney music videos. Al...

Bauer7052 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

F/A-18 Carrier Landing - New Release

Just letting everyone know that F/A-18 Carrier Landing is now available in the store.The game uses the same engine as Flying Aces, but focuses on carrier landing options.Your landing is graded based on specific criteria and the score is posted to a g...

tasfunk by Protege
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

MushroomBallVR, early user testers??

Been developing MushroomBallVR for the past 2 months in Unity and the first 5 levels are almost there!Anyone interested in giving some feedback?? Here's a vid of little game play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrEGPBL0x1MLet me know if anyone can he...

Blake92 by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

OrbusVR - First Gen VRMMORPG

I have owned OrbusVR for about 3 days now, and yet I've probably spent the better part of 10 hours playing the game. Heck, I played for 5 hours straight the first day and even got an achievement for it - which I promptly placed in my Oculus Home.The ...

wb16bvpt387t.jpg a1pj9dy0vtew.jpg oxsxiyfthzop.jpg duiw69e2lfbq.jpg
Zenbane by MVP
  • 18 replies
  • 5 kudos

Lone Echo not launching

Just received my Oculus today. Set it up, everything works great. Tried firing up Lone Echo, and nothing happens. A small window appears briefly, but no error prompt.Echo VR works beautifully, but nothing from Lone Echo. No idea what's going on. Any ...

Neon Avatar Options

So I logged into My Rift home or what ever you really want to call it, and I saw the mirror. I thought to myself perhaps I could maybe make a few more screen shots and maybe even poses to be silly for my twitch channel. My twitch channel's colors rev...

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Apex Construct is coming to Oculus Quest

Hi all, this is Andreas from VR games developer Fast Travel Games. I wanted to let you know that our VR single player action/adventure Apex Construct will be coming to Oculus Quest!If you don't know about Apex Construct, here is some info: it's a sto...

372g1rldbnla.png
Top Solution Authors