VR Experiences
Share stories, reviews, and discuss all about VR Apps, Experiences, and Games. Creators welcome and encouraged!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ultrawings

After starting the engine on Ultrawings its time to regulate the throttle but it does not work Can someone help me?

Oculus game/app installation path?

My PC has a 250GB SSD drive as my C:\ and a 2TB SATA where i instal anything sizeable.My C:\ only has 27GB of free space left and i can see no obvious way to alter the installation path of any games i get from the Oculus store. Is it possible to inst...

Aerofly fs 2

Hi, I wondered if anyone could help me out, maybe had the same problem? I purchased Aerofly fs 2 from the steam store yesterday, but I cannot get it to play in my oculus headset. When I select play in oculus vr mode it plays on my PC desktop, but not...

Scale issues

Hi,i have a 360 setup with two cams up high and one at desk height. I have calibrated Guardian, floor height/size multiple times (even testing other sizes), but most of my games show me everything as being "too small". IPD changes are recognized by t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Doom - also Vive only?

Really sad that everything decent seems to be out for the Vive...is the oculus getting anything decent soon?? Was about to get Doom VFR but, yeah vive only. Along with FO4 - another vive only title ,both games I was hoping to play.

Subnautica with Touch?

Anyone know if Subnautica can be played using Touch?Be nice if they would finally give us default gamepad emulation with Touch. I'm sure I read something about this a while back, but I don't remember what it was they were doing.

"From Other Suns" deleted my achievements?

And I am not referring to the save file after losing a game. I have unlocked the raider lvl 1 achievement and with some other players I unlocked the crimson ship by killing the Captain Lord, and I made a save playing on the Crimson ship and was havin...

Gboy27 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't get Chronos working, MAJOR STUTTERING

Hey guys,So whenever I launch Chronos it stutters so bad I can't even get into the game. It starts up, the Oculus logo appears, and it immediately starts lagging. It plays for a second, then stops for a second, and repeats. When I hit the Oculus butt...

project cars 2 vr big performance gains.

hi just a tip for you to try with nvidia gtx cards or espcially 1080ti.would like the feedback if this works for others and hope it helps.launch de bug tool and select hud and performance monitor nothing else.run game with ss set in the game say at 1...

Orbus

Hi,could you help me with orbus, i can't get through initial stage, where in the beginning of the game you need to login or create an account. My touch controls vibrate, but how to create an account i do not have an idea(thnx

DmitryFX by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Highly restricted play area - Touch titles

Hi,Just waiting on the shipping notification for Touch controllers, and wanted to get an idea of what games I can play in my tiny play area.Basically, I originally bought the Rift for cockpit games like Elite and P3D. Now I'm getting the Touch contro...

vfrhawk by Protege
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

download

When i try to install the 6 free games using the oculus app nothing happens when i click or use the touch controllers please help

Oculus Home "Echo Arena" Throwing Disc

Wouldn't it be so cool if you could get an echo arena disc into the Oculus Home enviroment? With the zero-G effect on the disc. Could be a reward for playing like 10hrs of the game or like leveling up to rank 10 or something.

OLEYO by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Immerse Creator for VR: Open Design Process

https://youtu.be/o7vNxPsW2mEWe've decided to open our design process to the public on a complete UI/UX overhaul for Immerse Creator - a VR collaborative creativity suite we currently have in Early Access on Steam (here). Immerse Creator is compatible...

Leadwerks Game Engine 4.5 enables easy VR development

I am pleased to announce the release of Leadwerks Game Engine 4.5. The new version introduces support for VR headsets including the Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and all OSVR-based hardware, allowing developers to create both room-scale and seated VR experi...

Leadwerks by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cyube VR

http://store.steampowered.com/app/619500/cyubeVR/This suddenly appeared on steam and apparently, has Oculus & Touch controller support as well.I'm very interested in it but i'd rather not buy it on steam because rarely do we get a key to activate it ...

atg6q2a03r9a.jpg 7g76s54efs6y.jpg myurso8lx5dh.jpg c2f5ihwgt28h.jpg

Rec Room problem - Can't connect to RecNet

Does anyone have a problem when Rec Room launches and immediately reports "Can't Connect to RecNet"? That's what's happening to me. I know I'm online. And it seems I'm up to date on the software. I don't know what else could be the issue.

***New Game*** Bacon Roll

Hello All,I wanted to start this thread to announce our next game for Oculus Rift and Gear VR: Bacon Roll. We're submitting a build this week, waiting for approvals and then we are good to go. So hopefully in a couple of weeks we'll have it live on t...

mvt9vp1r2wmh.png

Doom VR with Mouse and Keyboard??

Hey Guys, does someone know, if Doom VR can be played with Mouse and Keyboard, and the HMD only to look around??This would be soooo great!!!!I have no 360 Setup, and i love to Play my games seated 

Game only good for one profile!

I had setup the Oculus and touch for myself and my wife. We have different profiles on the computer and different log ins. To my surprise, only the free ones are available for to her. All the other games are attached to my account only. This was a bi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Eve Valkyrie User Reviews

Please post your rating of this game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.3 Stars - Av...

Top Solution Authors