VR Experiences
Share stories, reviews, and discuss all about VR Apps, Experiences, and Games. Creators welcome and encouraged!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Robo Recall

Helo,I have Oculus Rift + Oculus Touch but Robo Recall is not free  ...Why?Thanks

mike37510 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gear VR Hidden Object game

Hi, I have published my first Gear VR game, and I'd be grateful to see some comments and tips on what I should improve in it :smile: Medieval Fantasy Hidden Object

Virtual Desktop in VR environment games

I'm not sure if I understand the feature of Virtual Desktop.Can the virtual desktop be used inside of a VR game such as Iracing where you may also access your virtual desktop ?I didn't have a problem installing or bringing up the desktop but no virtu...

Oculus Debug tool question

If a game has the option to adjust super sampling in its graphic settings can you or should you still use the Pixels Per Display Pixel Override on the Oculus Debug tool . Thank you for the help.

Final Set of Dual Champions

In order of future release:Magmarot Steelhorn: Eclipse/ StrifeComing January 16thJa'Ru: Scales/ThornsComing January 23rdVernerzad Kahin: Silence/ DeliriumComing January 30Malice: Scales/ StrifeComing February 6thWin this card for placing in the High ...

From Other Suns - Am I stranded on this ship?

After a jump, I found a smaller ship just sitting there. No communication. I teleported over and killed the pirates there. But now I can't seem to get back. I did fix the teleporter, which had been damaged, but the thing is... there is no control pan...

Grudunza by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus HDMI stuff

Hey! So, I've been working on extending my Oculus setup to my living room. So far, I have two USB 2.0 extensions, and a single 3.0 extension. (One 2.0 for headset, another for the third sensor.) So my USB situation is fine. As for my HDMI, I need to ...

Meat_Man by Expert Protege
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

From other suns

Does anyone know how/when the alien movement is calculated? It seems like they move a fixed light year distance relative to the percent complete to earth. Is this correct? Does it continue to calculate distance traveled during a mission, etc.?

Erogath by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant buy anything

Hi..im from greece and i have oculus rift with tuch controllers. Why i cant buy anything from the shop? No way to buy games with paypal or a credit card.can you help me please...?

GMenos by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

DCS or X-Plane 11, which is most realistic?

I'm asking which is most realistic because here's what I don't get about these two sims. The Helicopter (the Huey) in DCS is a bit of a nightmare to fly, but in X-Plane 11, Helicopters seem easier to control. When you read about X- Plane 11 though, I...

RedRizla by Honored Visionary
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Your opinion on Robo Recall?

My opinion is that this game is freeking awesome, but really really really short...I'd prefer to pay for it but having it longer with more differentiation...Whats your opinion?

Kalec84 by Heroic Explorer
  • 57 replies
  • 1 kudos

From Other Suns: How do you unlock pirate ships?

So I teleported to one recently and I was unable to reach the bridge. It had a lock on it that looked like a blue keycard, but there was no keycard laying around, and if it's the same as the beta, keycards become useless outside of the specific area ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resetting From Other Suns

Anyone know how to completely reset FOS?When you start a new game, it saves past experience points to give you milestone awards and help you along. (I have 5 as of now)I just want to start the game over from the very VERY beginning, but I haven't see...

From other Suns infinite loaDING?

So a friend and I are playing tonight and we seem to keep getting stuck in an infinite loading screen when we try to jump. We have not experienced this before. Just seems new tonight. Anyone else getting this?

Arock387 by Heroic Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

From Other Suns - Music Achievements

In the achievements list, under collectables, it lists music achievements. How do I get these? I find statues now and then (I have 4 so far), but have never seen music cartridges anywhere.

fermat8 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lone Echo Local Save Game Location

I'd like to back up my Lone Echo Save Game file. I've looked in several typical locations and have found Oculus folders, but have not found the save game file for this game. Typical locations are User> Documents, User> Save Games, User: AppData, poss...

Please answer this

Is it possible to make "Hotdogs, Horseshoes and Hand Grenades" compatible with the Rift? I want to get the game but Steam says it's only compatible with the HTC Vive but I have seen a guy play the game with Touch controllers. Please help.

Discovering Space 2 xbox gamepad not working

Hi!The xbox gamepad recently stopped working with Discovering Space 2 freeflight mode, it'only working in menu screen allowing me to choose settings but it's not working in game for flying the spacecraft... i have tried various things, including rein...

Gregkar by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Party chat using Rift for Xbox One streaming?

Has anyone figured out how to do this? I assume this should be possible considering there's a mic on the Rift but I can't seem to figure out how to get it working for party chat. I can hear others fine. And in my sound settings it shows my Rift activ...

Top Solution Authors