PCVR Development
Share PCVR development feedback, issues, and challenges here!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Oculus using integraded GPU instead of Nvidia GPU

Hello everyone! I recently bought a Oculus Quest 2 and I have been having trouble with it. If I want to use my Oculus for Airlink it links and then it starts lagging so extremely much. Something around 1 or 2 frames per second probably. I can't play ...

Lag when using Quest 2 for PCVR

About a week or two ago, I've been having a recurring issue while using my Quest 2 to play PCVR games using the Link Cable. My frame rate is fine when I start up Oculus Link but as soon as the Oculus Rift Home loads in my frame rate drops to roughly ...

Handtracking in PC SDK

Hi. Is it possible to do handtracking with the PC SDK? Reading through the documentation didn't help. We build simulators, and our product currently uses Leap Motion to do the tracking and interact with virtual buttons. For what I understood this is ...

Resolved! P2P how to handle internet loss

Hi, I have my game setup (using UNITY) and running on PC ( and Quest ). My question is how do people usually handle when one player has their internet go out while in a match? My game specifically only ever has 2 players, so if one players internet g...

jibbs63 by Protege
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos